Rubbermaid® Commercial Products at CBSI
For customers across VA, MD, DE, NJ, PA, and Washington D.C.
Durability. Trust. Innovation. Proven performance. For 50 years, Rubbermaid Commercial Products has pioneered world-class solutions that outperform and outlast the competition. Look around. You’ll see Rubbermaid products designed for the distinct needs of many different commercial environments in hospitals, hotels, sports stadiums, office buildings, restaurants, and airports around the world.
Capitol Building Supply Inc. is committed to providing the highest quality construction supplies. Rubbermaid® commercial cleaning products are available for pickup at any of our yards in Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, or Washington, D.C., or can be delivered directly to your jobsite.
Top Commercial Cleaning Products in VA, MD, DE, NJ, PA, and D.C.
From doormats and bathmats, to mops, cloths, totes, and carts, CBSI carries a wide variety of Rubbermaid commercial cleaning supplies for construction pros in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond, including:
Dollies & Carts
Rubbermaid offers a complete line built to withstand even the toughest jobsite conditions. Popular varieties include:
- BRUTE® Dolly: For use with BRUTE® containers. Twists and locks into place for a secure fit. Supports up to 250-lb.
- Heavy-Duty Dolly: Steel-reinforced frame, but lightweight for easy maneuverability. Supports up to 1000-lb. Padded or standard deck options.
- Slim Jim® Dolly: Easily collect waste and recycling materials with this durable dolly. Supports 16-gallon and 23-gallon Slim Jim® containers.
- Ladder Cart: Transport up to 500 lbs. of ladders and equipment safely and easily. Includes tool storage and locking cabinets.
- High-Capacity Cleaning Cart: Comes with two detachable 10-quart disinfecting caddies, five cubic feet of waste collection storage space, and four available safety sign hooks. Features comfort grip and rubber tools grips for added safety and efficiency.
- Platform Trucks: Ideal for bulky and heavy loads. Push-handle design with tie-down slots and textured deck prevents slipping.
- Rotomolded Tilt Trucks: Heavy-duty industrial design supports up to 300 lbs. Can be operated and dumped by just one person, and both chip- and rust-proof.
CBSI stocks a large selection of Rubbermaid cleaning supplies to help you keep your jobsite tidy. Options include:
- Floor Sweeps: Choose from fine, medium, and heavy-duty floor sweeps.
- Cloths: Get the right cleaning cloth for your work environment. Choose from HYGEN™ cloths, dusting tools, and mitts.
- Mops: Rubbermaid mops at CBSI include the High-Performance Damp Mop, HYGEN™ Pulse, dry dusting mops, microfiber mops, and standard microfiber mops. Multiple types of mopping carts are also available.
Commercial Jobsite Cleaning & Safety Accessories
CBSI also offers many other auxiliary Rubbermaid products to help you keep your site clean and safe. Some of the products we have available include:
- Cart lids
- Broom braces
- Pop-up safety cones
- Recycling boxes
- BRUTE® totes
- BRUTE® round containers
- HYGEN™ quick connect handles
Buy Rubbermaid Commercial Products at CBSI in VA, MD, DE, NJ, PA, and D.C.
Mid-Atlantic builders and construction pros - learn more about Rubbermaid Commercial cleaning products or start your order now. Capitol Building Supply, Inc. is here to help.
About Capitol Building Supply, Inc.
Capitol Building Supply is a proud member of the GMS family of companies. Serving both commercial and residential customers, we offer the largest inventory of construction supplies in Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Washington D.C. Whether you need drywall, insulation, acoustical tile, tools, or other construction accessories in the Mid-Atlantic region, CBSI has you covered.
Rubbermaid® is proud to be a global leader in the commercial cleaning industry, delivering exceptional products that simply work better than the rest. With better products, the people who use them work better. In 1968, the company created a separate business sector, Rubbermaid Commercial Products (RCP), to focus specifically on serving institutional customers. Today, RCP operates worldwide with state-of-the-art facilities, and over 1,500 associates spread across four continents. Consistent with Rubbermaid’s commitment to exceptional service, RCP continues to expand into product categories where brand matters and customers place a premium on innovation.