National Gypsum® eXP® Drywall at CBSI
For customers across VA, MD, DE, NJ, PA, and Washington D.C.
National Gypsum® is a full-line supplier of quality gypsum wallboard and other construction materials, consistently recognized as a leader for extraordinary service and products that meet our customers’ toughest standards. Valuing growth and innovation, National Gypsum manufactures products with a solid reputation for quality, affordability, and performance.
Capitol Building Supply Inc. is committed to providing the highest quality construction supplies. National Gypsum eXP® drywall products are available for pickup at any of our yards in Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, or Washington, D.C., or can be delivered directly to your commercial or residential jobsites.
Quality Glass Mat Panels in VA, MD, DE, NJ, PA, and D.C.
For sheathing, tile backer, shaftliner, and glass mat panels, CBSI carries a wide variety of mold-resistant, fiberglass Gold Bond® eXP® products from National Gypsum, for construction pros in the Mid-Atlantic region, including:
Gold Bond® eXP® Sheathing Panels
- Moisture- and mold-resistant
- Available in thicknesses of 1/2” and 5/8” and widths of 4’, 8’, 9’ or 10’
- Designed for wood and metal construction, as a component of EIFS, and under a variety of exterior finishes (metal, brick, stucco, wood, vinyl or fiber-cement)
- eXP sheathing is a Type X panel that can also be used in fire-rated exterior walls
Gold Bond® eXP® Interior Extreme®
- Available in 1/2" Regular, 5/8" Fire-Shield® Type X or C varieties; standard 4’ widths
- Moisture- and mold-resistant
- Tapered edges for easy installation and joint reinforcement
- designed for interior sides of exterior walls and can also be used in pre-rock applications, wood frame construction, metal frame construction, and ceilings
- Fire-Shield versions can be used in fire-tested assemblies with single- or multi-layer construction
Gold Bond® eXP® Interior Extreme® AR Gypsum Panel
- Coated fiberglass mat facer and specially formulated core
- Tough against indentations and abrasions while also maintaining moisture and mold resistance
- Designed for interior wall assemblies with concerns for surface durability
- Also suitable for pre-rock applications or on the interior side of exterior walls
Gold Bond® eXP® Interior Extreme® IR Gypsum Panel
- Similar to Interior Extreme® AR version, (and can be used in the same construction applications), but with even greater resistance to damage from impacts, moisture, and abuse
- Fiberglass mesh reinforcement embedded in its core near the back of the board
- Coated fiberglass mat for resistance to mold, moisture, abrasions, and indentations
Gold Bond® eXP® Tile Backer
- Gypsum panels with a fiberglass mat coated in acrylic
- Designed to be used under tile in high moisture areas
- Can also be used in high humidity areas, non-wet areas and fire-rated assemblies
- Most appropriate for applications in interior walls and ceilings
Gold Bond® eXP® Shaftliner
- Moisture- and mold-resistant with a fire-resistant core
- Coated fiberglass mat facers provide moisture-resistant weather protection
- Beveled, coated edges for easy installation and handling
Buy National Gypsum eXP Panels at CBSI in VA, MD, DE, NJ, PA, and D.C.
Mid-Atlantic builders and construction pros are invited to learn more about eXP fiberglass products and solutions from National Gypsum or start your order now. Capitol Building Supply, Inc. is here to help.
About Capitol Building Supply, Inc.
Capitol Building Supply is a proud member of the GMS family of companies. Serving both commercial and residential customers, we offer the largest inventory of construction supplies in Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Washington D.C. Our employees pride themselves on being hard working, safe, and professional. Whether you need drywall, insulation, acoustical tile, tools, or other construction accessories, we've got your Mid-Atlantic construction needs covered.
About National Gypsum
Headquartered in Charlotte, NC, National Gypsum is a global leader in the producing quality gypsum board products and the second largest wallboard producer in the United States. With over 40 operating plants, mines, quarries, and support facilities across the U.S. and Canada, National Gypsum is positioned to lead and succeed in the drywall industry.