Crane® Composites FRP Products at Capitol Building Supply, Inc.
For construction customers across DE, MD, NJ, PA, VA, and Washington D.C.
A subsidiary of Crane Company, Crane Composites Inc., is the world's leading provider of fiber-reinforced composite materials.
At Capitol Building Supply, Inc., we specialize in offering products that strongly support our customers’ drives for success. That’s why Crane® FRP supplies are available* for order or pickup at any of our yards in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Washington D.C., or can be delivered directly to your commercial or residential jobsites.
*Inventory varies by location. Call your local yard to confirm specific product availability. If we do not have a product in stock at your local yard, we will be glad to order it for you.
FRP for Your Local Northeastern U.S. Construction
For builders in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Washington D.C., Capitol Building Supply, Inc. offers a wide selection of quality FRP products from Crane Composites for commercial and residential construction projects.
Available in multiple lengths and colors, our inventory of FRP Wall and Ceiling Panels includes:
- Class A embossed wall (Sequentia) and embossed ceiling (Glasbord) FRP panels
- Class C embossed (Sequentia), smooth (Glasbord), or sandstone (Varietex) panels
- Sanigrid embossed ceiling panels
- Glasbord FRP panels with Surfaseal®
Available in a variety of colors, Capitol Building Supply, Inc. offers Crane FRP Division Bars including:
- Kemlite, Sequentia FRP division bars
- Standard aluminum FRP division bars
FRP Corners, End Caps, and Trim areavailable in a variety of colors and lengths, including:
- Inside and outside FRP corners and trim (Kemlite)
- FRP outside angles and end caps (Sequentia)
- Silhouette Trims end caps
- Standard aluminum FRP inside and outside corners
Ceiling Systems, Adhesives, Fasteners, and other FRP Accessories
- Ceiling grid system cross tees and SG203 wall angles (Sanigrid II)
- FRP rivets (Sequentia and Kemlite)
- Hold-down clips for 3/32” x 9/32” panels (Sanigrid II)
- Pre-tooling mist and Color Sil caulks (Color Rite)
- FRP Fast Grab adhesive – 4 gallon (Kemlite)
- Crane Composites advanced polymer adhesive – 3.5 gallon
The Crane Company is proud to certify that its quality FRP products sold under the trusted brand names Glasbord, Sequentia, Filon, Noble, ArmorTuf, and Kemlite are domestic end products manufactured or produced in the United States of America.
Don’t have an online account yet? Request an online account now. Our Customer Portal can help you work smarter and faster. Talk to your salesperson or contact us at your local yard. We are always here to help!
About Capitol Building Supply, Inc.
Capitol Building Supply is a proud member of the GMS family of companies. Serving both commercial and residential customers, we offer the largest inventory of construction supplies in Delaware (Dover, New Castle, Selbyville), Maryland (Baltimore (Quad Ave. and Whitestone Rd.), Beltsville, Bladensburg, Frederick, Gaithersburg, Hagerstown, Upper Marlboro), New Jersey (Atlantic City, Camden), Pennsylvania (Harrisburg), Virginia (Fredericksburg, Manassas Park, Marshall, Springfield, Vienna, Winchester), and Washington D.C. Whether you need drywall, insulation, acoustical tile, tools, or other construction accessories in the Mid-Atlantic region, CBSI has you covered.
About Crane Composites
For 60+ years, the Crane Company has been advancing technologies and improving the quality of industrial and commercial product applications. From manufacturing facilities in Illinois, Arkansas, Kentucky, and Indiana, Crane serves a diverse client base worldwide. Those customers have come to rely on Crane as their trusted partner in providing the highest quality composite and FRP materials for residential and commercial construction.