Ramset® Fasteners at CBSI
For customers across VA, MD, DE, NJ, PA, and Washington D.C.
For decades, the Ramset® brand has grown and forged new partnerships, always with an eye on innovation. This led to a string of “firsts” in the fasteners industry, such as the development of the first trigger-operated and underwater powder actuated tools, and the first one-piece drop-in masonry expansion anchors. Today, Ramset is part of the Illinois Tool Works (ITW) family of companies and maintains a position of leadership worldwide.
Capitol Building Supply Inc. is committed to providing the highest quality construction supplies. Ramset fasteners are available for pickup at any of our yards in Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, or Washington, D.C., or can be delivered directly to your commercial or residential jobsites.
Visit a showroom or search our inventory online to learn more.
Best Quality Fasteners in VA, MD, DE, NJ, PA, and D.C.
CBSI carries a wide variety of top-rated fasteners for construction pros in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond, including:
Manufactured specifically to meet exacting requirements for toughness and reliability to penetrate dense concrete and structural quality steel. This line includes:
- Black Track Pins: for use in structural steel and concrete applications (100- or 1000-pack boxes)
- Plated Pins: for concrete and structural steel building applications (100-pack boxes)
- Washered Pins: pins to increase the bearing surface for fastened materials (16 gauge / 7/8" diameter)
- Ramguard Pins: corrosion-resistant, coated pins
- Powerpoint Pins: designed for fastening materials to concrete or tougher steel (1/2" - 3/4" lengths)
- Powerpoint Step Shank Pins: ideal for hard concrete or steel attachments (1” – 1 7/8" shank lengths)
- Powerpoint Top Hat Pin: all-purpose fastener for use with concrete; top hat plated
- True Embedment Pins: for True Embedment depths in up to 14 gauge tracks; extra 1/16" for precise fit
- Ceiling Clip Assemblies: for overhead applications such as suspending ceilings
- Premium Pins with Ceiling Clips: for especially challenging overhead suspension jobs
- Fastener Angle Clip: multi-purpose fastener clips (14 gauge, and 3/4" wide)
Gas Tool Fasteners
Sometimes, powder actuation is more than you need. Lower your cost and eliminate loads and licensing with gas actuated tools and fasteners. The line includes:
- T3Mag Fuel/Pin Pack: 15-pin strips; .125 shank diameter; ½”-1” pin lengths. Includes 1 fuel cell and 1000 pins per box.
- TRAKFAST Standard Fuel/Pin Pack: for repetitive, high volume fastening work. Ideally suited for concrete, steel, and drywall applications.
- TRAKFAST Breakaway Strip Fuel/Pin Pack: for high volume, repetitive fastening situations. Breakaway upon impact. Particularly effective for attaching wood furring to concrete.
- Plywood Pins: for attaching plywood to metal studs. Zinc plated to combat corrosion, with a helical and knurled shank. Ideal for wood sheathings and steel stud gauges. 3-5x faster installation than screws. Collation strip offers breakaway upon impact.
GYPFAST Single Shot Products
Fasten a variety of building materials quickly and confidently in a single shot. This includes exterior sheathing and light gauge steel framing, to conduit, concrete, and temporary lighting:
- Threaded Rod Hangers: ideal for suspending piping and ceilings. (1/4” or 3/8” rod hanger, 3/4” plated pin)
- One Hold Straps: attach armored cable or EMT conduit to concrete structures (1/2”, 3/8”, 3/4” and 1” hold strap sizes)
- Conduit Clamps: attach conduit material to concrete. (1/2” or 3/4” conduit clamp size)
- Ceiling Clip Assemblies: pre-assembled (3/4” wide-angle clip size)
- The Strap Holders: ideal for securing low voltage cable to concrete structures or installing temporary lighting
- Mechanical Pins with Washer: attach light gauge metal to concrete or steel (1/2” or 3/4” plated pin, 3/4” premium step pin, or 1” plated pin, all with domed washers)
- 1/4-20 Threaded Studs: attach electrical materials to concrete; ideal for temporary use
- Top Hat Pins: general purpose fastening to concrete (3/4” with plated pin and top hat)
- Bridle Rings: pre-assembled in 2” size; offers support to control cables, data com, low voltage materials, etc.
The Ramset-I-F system is up to 4x faster than a traditional stick pin installation. Attach insulation in a single step and skip the adhesives and spindle insulation cutting. Other benefits include:
- Saves time, labor, and cost due to quicker install time
- Clean appearance
- Easy to install around tight areas such as sprinkler systems
- Not deterred by moisture or cold weather
- Fastens insulation directly to steel studs, concrete, and hollow block, without the need for stick pin insulation anchors or glue
The Ramset-I-F Fastener system has a wide range of fastener sizes and thicknesses, depending on the application.
Buy Ramset Fasteners at CBSI in VA, MD, DE, NJ, PA, and D.C.
Mid-Atlantic builders and construction pros - learn more about Ramset fasteners or start your order now. Capitol Building Supply, Inc. is here to help.
About Capitol Building Supply, Inc.
Capitol Building Supply is a proud member of the GMS family of companies. Serving both commercial and residential customers, we offer the largest inventory of construction supplies in Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Washington D.C. Whether you need drywall, insulation, acoustical tile, tools, or other construction accessories in the Mid-Atlantic region, CBSI has you covered
Ramset Fasteners, Inc. was founded in 1948 by Jesse Williams, who developed the first Ramset tools in his own garage. The Ramset name and reputation grew quickly, and soon the brand became known as a true problem-solver in the construction fastening industry.
Quality fastening solutions from Ramset are now part of the ITW Brands family, alongside a comprehensive selection from fellow industry leaders like Buildex, Paslode, Red Head, and Tapcon.