ClarkDietrich® PRO™ Framing System at CBSI
For customers across VA, MD, DE, NJ, PA, and Washington D.C.
ClarkDietrich® is a national steel manufacturer of building supplies and materials focused on providing complete solutions to the construction marketplace. Setting the standard for quality and leadership in the industry, ClarkDietrich has built a reputation as a major supplier of lath and steel framing systems in the United States.
At Capitol Building Supply Inc., we’re committed to providing the highest quality construction supplies. Clark-Dietrich PRO™ Rough Opening framing products are available for pickup at any of our yards in Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, or Washington, D.C., or can be delivered directly to your commercial or residential jobsites.
Premium Door and Window Framing in VA, MD, DE, NJ, PA, and D.C.
CBSI carries a wide variety of ClarkDietrich steel products, including the RedHeader PRO™ line of door and window framing systems, for construction pros in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond, including:
- RedHeader PRO™ Header
- RedHeader PRO™ Jamb Stud
- RedHeader PRO™ Header Bracket
- RedHeader PRO™ Cripple Stud Clip
The RedHeader PRO Rough Opening System is the next generation of ClarkDietrich’s successful RedHeader RO™ system and will soon replace it completely, along with the conventional boxed headers and built-up jams.
Bringing advancements to market with the potential to cut labor times in half, the PRO line’s improvements include:
- One-piece headers and jams – allows for framing conventional rough openings without additional studs, track, or screws
- Elimination of pre-insulation – new open header tops, flush headers, and jam assemblies eliminate the need to pre-insulate headers, simplifying insulation jobs
- Same sized members – jams and headers now use the same sized member, reducing materials by up to 50%
- “Green” header brackets – new bracket designs use less steel than original Drop ’N Lock™ Clips, offering a more economical shape and eliminating the painting process
- Easier fit of rigid insulation – header studs now fit more easily, empowering product installation without additional cutting
- Faster drywall screwing – eliminating “capped” members means drywall screws only need to go through one layer of steel
- No more red paint – a former trademark of ClarkDietrich, the red paint’s elimination helps reduce environmental impact and further the company’s Green objectives
RedHeader PRO headers and jams are available in 3-5/8”, 4”, 6” and 8” as well as in thicknesses from 20 ga to 12 ga. Pre-cut headers of 4’ 0” and over are available from the manufacturer with a minimum quantity order of 30.
Buy RedHeader PRO System Products at CBSI in VA, MD, DE, NJ, PA, and D.C.
Mid-Atlantic builders and construction pros - learn more about ClarkDietrich RedHeader PRO Rough Opening System components or start your order now. Capitol Building Supply, Inc. is here to help.
About Capitol Building Supply, Inc.
Capitol Building Supply is a proud member of the GMS family of companies. Serving both commercial and residential customers, we offer the largest inventory of construction supplies in Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Washington D.C. Our employees pride themselves on being hard working, professional and focused on safety. Whether you need drywall, insulation, acoustical tile, tools, or other construction accessories, we've got your Mid-Atlantic construction needs covered.
Forged in 2011 from the merger of two established market leaders—ClarkWestern Building Systems and Dietrich Metal Framing—ClarkDietrich brings unmatched expertise and ability to the commercial construction industry. It starts with high quality steel framing, studs, tracks, and accessories, but this is only the beginning. ClarkDietrich offers a comprehensive lineup of steel construction products and services across the United States and is backed by the knowledge and support that help architects, engineers, contractors, building developers, and owners succeed with projects of all size, scope, and complexity.